Review: World Map Watch

Photo from Product Page


Travel the world and the seven seas.
Everybody’s looking for something

- Eurythmics, Sweet Dreams -

I featured this world map watch on my own blog back in April, when it first arrived. Since then, I've worn it a few times and have received many a compliment on its unique design. The stock photo is quite true to the real deal, the print on the watch face itself is slightly blurrier and the strap feels flimsier than the photo would suggest.





My own photos

The one fault is in the quality of the strap. I noticed a little loose thread a few days ago, which I pulled gently and it seems to have split the side of the strap a little. With time, the strap will definitely fall apart, although I can always replace it.

I don't think the strap is a deal breaker though considering it only cost me a few dollars and the weight of the watch face makes up for it. I'm really keen to try out more watches from AliExpress now.


Ratings

Product Quality: 4/5
Accuracy of Description: 5/5
Similarity to Original: 3/5 I can't tell if it's just a coincidence that it looks very similar to the Around the World watch from Urban Outfitters


Contributor: Rachel, @RachelElsewhere

0 comments :

Thank you for reading! What do you think?